With over 308 million Instagram followers, Cristiano Ronaldo according to UK-based company Hopper HQ, which runs social media accounts on behalf of companies and individuals, says the Juventus forward can charge $1.6m (£1.2m) per post on his account, according to social media marketing firm.
Former Real Madrid star Ronaldo knocked wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson off the top spot.
It is the first time Ronaldo has topped the list, which started in 2017.
The five-time Ballon d’Or winner boasts 308 million Instagram followers.
The list of the top 10 celebrities who can make the most cash per post on Instagram are as follows:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo, 308m followers – just over $1.6m per post
2. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, 250m followers, $1.52m per post
3. Ariana Grande, 247 million followers, $1.51m per post
4. Kylie Jenner, 244 million followers, $1.49m per post
5. Selena Gomez, 241 million followers – $1.46m per post
6. Kim Kardashian, 232 million followers – $1.41m per post
7. Lionel Messi, 224 million followers – $1.16m per post
8. Beyonce Knowles, 189 million followers – $1.14m per post
9. Justin Bieber, 180 million followers – $1.11m per post
10. Kendall Jenner, 172 million followers -$1.05m per post